Customer Solutions Officer
Are you an exceptional customer service professional with a dynamic personality looking for an exciting new opportunity? Your new job awaits!
Are you a driven, customer-focused achiever looking for an opportunity to shine? We have a rewarding role for a Customer Solutions Officer to dive in, have an immediate impact and make a lasting difference! Our growing team has casual, part-time, and full-time roles available. Enjoy unsurpassed employee benefits that include above statutory parental leave, monthly and quarterly rewards, frequent recognition, a corporate perks package at large retailers, travel companies, and gyms, breakfast Mondays, pizza lunch Fridays, community service opportunities, and most notably, the chance to have a meaningful effect on the direction of the company!
Sound like a dream job? Seize the possibility to join an engaging and collaborative environment, create a meaningful customer experience and be a primary contributor to our success!
Join our lively, high-performing team with an opportunity for real growth!
What You Bring to The Table
As an enthusiastic, customer-focused go-getter, following are the core personal attributes that will contribute to your success:
- Customer-centric – You strive to provide exceptional customer service leaving a lasting, positive impression on the clients you serve
- Professional Acumen – You are a savvy negotiator, empathetic problem-solver, and well-versed on all policies and procedures to ensure complete compliance
- Communicator – Your communication is clear and concise. You are a good listener and effectively address customer inquires
- Collaborator –You enjoy being a relied-upon team player, working collaboratively, and contributing with others toward a common goal
- Conscientious – You are flexible, professional, and organize your time and efforts to maximize efficiency and performance excellence
- Positive demeanor – You are accommodating, know what your customer needs and graciously flex your approach to your respective audience
What You Can Expect Day-to-Day
Ready to get to work? Making and receiving collections phone calls in an empathetic way and conducting skip/trace activities, you’ll perform the following core tasks:
- Provide excellent resolutions for our customers
- Reduce long-term customer indebtedness by using skilled negotiation to ensure the best outcomes
- Resolve customers’ accounts
- Operate efficiently to ensure optimum availability for customer calls
- Encourage maintained contact through excellent bonding and rapport
- Provide customized, clear client communication based on each customer’s needs
- Consistently meet established performance standards
- Maintain a high level of call quality aligned with operational and compliance expectations
- Enhance the customer experience and achieve first-call resolution through inventive and empathetic solutions
- Apply e-learning to ensure all regulatory requirements are met
- Highlight any issues which may pose a business risk
- Make suggestions for system and process improvements
- Be accessible and approachable to all internal and external customers
- Respond to feedback, coaching, and requests in a positive and receptive manner
- Be logged on and available for calls by scheduled shift start times
- Ad hoc duties, as requested
What it Takes
We are looking for a dedicated, compassionate problem-solver with well-honed emotional intelligence and a passion for the customers and teams they serve.
- Must be 18+ years of age
- Customer service experience
- Exceptional customer service and phone skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Positive, performance-driven attitude with solid negotiation skills
- Collections call centre experience
Join Our Growing Team
Your success is our success! PRA Australia is a subsidiary of PRA Group, Inc. This publicly traded (Nasdaq: PRAA) company has helped millions of customers across Australia, The Americas, and Europe and is a global leader in purchasing and servicing debt. If you are a driven, outgoing customer service professional fueled by customer success and best-in-class outcomes, let’s connect. Apply today.
How to Apply
If you wish to apply for this role, or any of our roles, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org