Terms and conditions
1. PRA Australia Pty Ltd ACN 154 270 069 and all its related bodies (PRA) provide access to this site free of charge to provide information about PRA, its capabilities and the services it provides clients.
2. Copyright in all material (including compilation) on this site is owned by, or licensed to, PRA. No materials on this site may be reproduced, altered or further distributed without PRA’s prior written permission.
3. All trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos and trade styles on this site are owned by PRA. Proper use is limited to use in connection with the products and services of the mark owner and no other use is permitted without the owner’s prior written permission.
5. By using this site, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and any accounts that you hold or maintain elsewhere, and you agree to not misrepresent your identity or your account information. You agree to keep your account information up to date and accurate.
6. PRA’s policy is not to accept or consider any unsolicited ideas or materials of any kind. DO NOT submit any such materials at any time. If you violate this prohibition, we reserve the right to consider all materials submitted as non-confidential and free of any claims of proprietary or personal rights. Such material and all rights will be our property, free and clear of any claims by you or others, and we will be able to use them for any purpose, including advertising and promotion, without compensation or any other obligations to anyone, including you. To the extent that you have any moral rights in copyright material submitted to us, you further consent to PRA, and each of its nominees, doing or omitting to do, anything which, but for this consent, would breach your moral rights.
7. PRA assumes no liability for the security of this site or your communications on the site. It is strictly prohibited to link third-party websites with this site without PRA’s prior written permission. We may permit some links from third-party websites to this site, or otherwise include links to third-party websites on this site, but PRA takes no responsibility for, and excludes any and all liability associated with, such third-party websites to which it is linked or for material posted to this site by anyone other than PRA.
8. It is strictly prohibited to use or contact this site to disrupt or damage the site, its contents or its security measures or to harass or disparage PRA or its clients or their respective products, services or personnel. No unsolicited email (spam) may be directed to or through this site.
9. If you believe that any material on this site, whether posted by us or by third parties, violates your copyright(s) or other rights, please contact us with complete details at email@example.com so that we can make an informed decision about possible deletion.
10.1 You must not use the Live Chat facility to:
1. corrupt, damage or otherwise interfere with the Live Chat facility;
2. transmit any offensive, defamatory or otherwise unlawful information; or
3. adversely affect the reputation or public image of PRA.
10.2 While communicating with us using the Live Chat facility, you may be asked to provide personal or other contact information including your:
1. email address if you ask us to email correspondence to you;
2. telephone number if you ask us to contact you following a Live Chat session; and/or
3. address if you ask us to post correspondence to you.
By providing PRA with your contact information, you consent to receiving communications from PRA via that form of communication.
10.3 Any personal information you provide during a Live Chat session and collected by PRA in its capacity as the Live Chat service provider, and Genesys in its capacity as the technology provider, will be used and handled in accordance with their respective privacy policies, which can be accessed via the following links:
10.4 PRA does not give any express or implied warranties or representations and does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, quality, completeness, or reliability of the information provided by us through the Live Chat facility.
10.5 You agree to access and use the Live Chat facility entirely at your own risk, including in relation to all information you choose to disclose and transmit through the Live Chat facility.
10.6 During a Live Chat session, you may be given the option of agreeing to participate in a co-browsing session with us to enable us to resolve a technical issue you are experiencing. By clicking ‘Start sharing’ or otherwise accessing or using the co-browsing service, you acknowledge and agree that:
1. you are authorising PRA to view and access your web session using third party software and services;
2. you shall remain solely responsible for any actions made by you during the co-browsing session; and
3. you fully understand and consent to be bound by the terms of this clause.
If you do not agree with this sub-clause, you are not authorised to participate in a co-browsing session, and you should click the ‘End sharing’ or ‘Decline’ button or close your browser window containing access to the co-browsing session.
13. To the extent permitted by law, this site is offered AS IS and without warranties of any kind and PRA disclaims the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a specific purpose as well as title or non-infringement. We are not responsible for timeliness, accuracy, unavailability or interruptions in availability, viruses or other defects in the site or its content. In no event shall PRA be responsible for any loss or damages suffered by users (whether to their computer systems or otherwise) or third parties, as a result of or in connection with accessing this site, even if PRA has been informed of the possibility of such damages and without regard to negligence.
14. This site is offered in the English language and is intended for use in Australia. If you require information in other languages about PRA, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. PRA’s headquarters are in Brisbane. This site as well as these terms and conditions are subject to the laws of Queensland, Australia, regardless of the location of the user, and any claims of any kind related thereto must be filed in the courts located in Queensland, Australia.
16. Use of this site is subject to these terms and conditions which you as user accept by contacting and using this site.
17. PRA reserves the right to revise and update these terms and conditions at any time, effective on the date of posting such revised or updated terms and condition on its website.
These Terms and Conditions were updated 13th August 2021