Human Resources – Business Partner
About the role
Joining PRA Australia as a Human Resources Business Partner, you will contribute as a critical part of the business. You will be committed to developing the strategic direction of the HR function and managing consistent alignment with the greater PRA vision. As you partner with leaders, you will consult on all Human Resources matters including organisational development, employee relations, change management, workforce planning and compliance. You will deliver proactive operational and strategic Human Resources objectives whilst uplifting the capabilities of leaders and empowering employees across PRA Australia.
- Partner with leaders to influence employees and maintain a culture in line with PRA Australia’s vision and values.
- Lead, develop and drive initiatives to manage and promote employee engagement, learning and development and workplace health and safety.
- Implement and continuously review Human Resources policies and procedures to ensure legislative compliance.
- Provide advice on all Employee Relations matters including performance management, grievances and employment legislation.
To thrive in this promising opportunity at PRA Australia, you will be a qualified and experienced Human Resources professional with confidence working in an operational and strategic capacity. Your strong business acumen will shine, as you display your ability to think organisation wide with consideration for financial position, strategic plans, company culture and market influences. By building trust and creating meaningful relationships you will effortlessly influence stakeholders from front-line employees to senior leaders. You will also have:
- Extensive professional Human Resources experience, with relevant qualifications.
- Solid technical understanding of all aspects of Human Resources, including Learning and Development, Remuneration, Workplace Health and Safety, Employee Relations, Workforce Planning and Leading Change.
- Proven understanding and implementation of Employment Law and Industrial Relations Legislation.
- Strong ability to record, analyse and interpret data to provide meaningful and effective Human Resources recommendations.
How to Apply
If you wish to apply for this role, or any of our roles, please contact us at email@example.com