Office Administration Manager (Part Time)
Strengthen our Brisbane team with your experience and your excitement for being at the centre of new business development as we grow in the Australian market.
PRA Group (Nasdaq: PRAA) is one of the largest debt buyers in the world, acquiring and servicing non-performing consumer debt with more than 5,000 employees in 16 countries.
Reports to: Director & Country Manager
Full/Part Time: Part Time
Looking for a highly qualified Office Manager ideally with experience in a call centre environment to provide support to 5 senior managers in a growing office of currently 52 total staff. Responsibilities will include management of WHS guidelines, all facilities relationships, calendar management for 5 senior leaders, and office administration and reception duties.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure that all Health, Safety and Environmental management systems are implemented and maintained.
- Establish planned preventative maintenance programmes where none exist.
- Managing all soft services and facilities for the business, including day to day maintenance, repairs, cleaning and caretaking
- Negotiating and tendering of all related external rental and services contracts such as reprographics, vending and catering, office equipment and stationery supplies
- Ensure any service or maintenance issues receive prompt attention and are resolved within acceptable time parameters.
- Identify, collate and manage requests for works on site and subsequently manage the implementation and completion of works to the highest standards and best value.
- Co-ordinate, direct and develop robust relationships with internal and external key stakeholders.
- Assist the Management Team in the production and on-going management of budgets.
- Ensuring office is performing effectively and customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Diary management
- Travel and accommodation bookings
- Event planning
- Ensure all general office administration & reception duties are carried out in a timely, efficient and professional manner
- Liaise with building management to ensure the security and amenity of the corporate office
- Manage the schedule of office meetings and maintain the schedule of meetings, distribution of agendas, minute taking and publishing of outcomes and action items
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience of managing a medium size office
- Writing and interpersonal communication skills should be outstanding
How to Apply
If you wish to apply for this role, or any of our roles, please contact us at email@example.com